Enjoy Christmas Eve Dinner at Bistro Twenty Seven! Hours: 11am-8PM (Last reservation is for 7:30PM).
Our 3-Course set menu is below. Adults $48.50 and Children under 8 will be $24.50 each
Please make your reservations now!!
FIRST COURSE Choices:
- Caesar Salad – Always a classic, made with real egg!
- Bistro Salad – Winter greens tomatoes, bleu cheese, walnuts, croutons with balsamic dressing
- Mushroom Puff Pastry – with exotic mushroom in a champagne winter truffle sauce
- Grand Seafood Cocktail – Jumbo Lump Crabmeat and Shrimp served with spicy Bloody Mary Cocktail sauce
- Soup of the Day – A seasonal delight
- Prime Ribs of Beef – horseradish cream sauce
- Bronzed Salmon with whiskey roasted tomatoes
- Beef Ravioli with tomato cream sauce
- Sauteed Chicken Breast with herbed cheese, prosciutto, basil, in a chardonnay sauce
- Roasted Leg of Lamb with thyme, rosemary, garlic sauce
- Winter Risotto with roasted vegetables – (All vegetable stock)
- Chocolate Torte
- Ice creams/Sorbets
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
A 20% gratuity may be added to parties of 5 or more.
Parking is now available in the pay lot directly behind Bistro 27 at Adam and Grace Street. Please bring your parking receipt to your server and we will reimburse your $5 or $7 parking fee with a credit to your check!