Celebrate “CHILDREN’S TEA TIME” before RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN’S CINDERELLA coming to the November Theatre on November 29, 2019 through January 5, 2020. Bistro 27 will be serving a Children’s Tea before each Saturday and Sunday 2PM matinee. This event WILL sell out. You MUST make your reservations through OPEN TABLE on our website.
Cinderella Kids Tea Menu: $12.50
- Assorted Finger Sandwiches
- Freshly Baked Scones served with Devonshire Cream and Strawberry Preserves
- A Selection of Pastries and Tea Breads
- Choice of Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Chocolate, Orange Juice, Apple Juice
- Cinderella “Sparkler” (Sprite, Cherry juice, slice of orange)
- Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate…
- Full Brunch Menu available
CONCERNED ABOUT PARKING DOWNTOWN?
Convenient parking is available in the pay lot directly behind Bistro 27 at Adam and Grace Street for individuals and special arrangements made for your group. Please bring your parking receipt to your server and we will reimburse your $5 or $7 parking fee with a credit to your check!
About the play:
Before the stroke of midnight, share the magic of fairy godmothers, pumpkin carriages, and glass slippers with every generation of your family in Rodgers and Hammerstein’s romantic fairytale Cinderella.